Introducing the new Coastal Park commercial development located in Sibaya, situated across the road from FWJK’s Coral Point Development.
Coastal Park consist of 6137m² of prime A-grade sectional title office space in a variety of sizes to cater for all business needs, as well as 175m² of retail offerings for perfect business models such as coffee shops and the like.
The top floor sports a signature open entertainment deck for all the building occupants to enjoy or alternatively host functions. The unique town planning controls have allowed us to design and incredibly cost-efficient building, ensuring that the cost is unbeatable when compared to other densely developed areas and keeping in line with our development mythology which enables investors to obtain real estate at cost.
Coast Park is conveniently located off the main M4 artery close to both Umhlanga and Ballito, as well as a short drive to King Shaka Airport. This first of a kind development in the new Sibaya Node is sure to be a fast seller, so don’t sleep on it!
The finished product will be an attractive and secure sectional title office / retail solution. It will provide an opportunity for end-users and investors to own units in this sectional title scheme at cost price without paying the premium of a conventional developer’s profit.
Coastal Park will consist of:
- Brand new sectional title A-Grade office units, available for purchase which will range from 150m² to entire floors where the footprint is 2000m². The total office component is 6258m².
- Two brand new Retail units (2), ideally located on the building perimeter off the roadside with open terraces and patios well suited for coffee shops and small restaurants. The total retail component is 175m², excluding over 200m² of external seating/social interaction area.
- Special requests for office fitouts will be allowed.
- First class 24/7 manned security with automated access control and guards will ensure peace of mind for all owner-occupiers and tenants.
- Coastal Park will enjoy easy access on the M4 highway conveniently situated centrally between Ballito and Umhlanga as well as enjoying both sea views and inland views. The office park is a short 10min trip to King Shaka Airport.