Features

22

 

?

Beds

Baths

Garage

Parking

Rooms

Swimming Pool

Garden

Furnished

Restaurant

Pet Friendly

Alarm

Guest Rooms

Wheelchair

Wireless

Aircon

Spa

Elevator

Conference Facilities

  • Complex with gym and laundry
  • Thatch roof
  • Walls with nutec wall panels
  • Wood windows
  • Commercial facilities including bed & breakfast, restaurant, retail facilities and spa
  • Hedge boundary
+  see more

Additional buildings

  • 1 x Manager’s accommodation (3 Bedrooms , 2 Bathrooms)
  • 1 x Restaurant
  • 5 x Staff Accommodation (1 Bedroom , 1 Bathroom)
  • 1 x Workroom

Iconic Beach Lodge

Please familiarize yourself with the FULL marketing text and options available Only 25 min from Inhambane airport and accessible by 2 wheel drive This beach lodge has been a flagship and is probably the most well-known and successful tourist lodge in Mozambique. It has become iconic as it is the only lodge in Africa built on stilts in one of the most idyllic sites in Mozambique It has been the destination for a number of high-profile celebrities from around the world. It is also a romantic getaway very popular with Honeymooners and set to become legendary ones again. "Due to a devastating fire, we lost all our water Chalets. Parts are still operating like the Restaurant, bar, conference room and activities. At present we have two rooms available for rent that were not destroyed I the fire." "We have started by building a prototype chalet, we are fortunate to have experience in building the water chalets from the initial construction. We are now excited by our prototype chalet as we have managed to improve a lot with our experience and added new features that we feel will make a lot of improvement on our last ones. Most importantly we have developed a construction method that is quick to erect, attractive and very practical, but most importantly it is fire resistant." Included in the sale is the following Activities- mobile assets included: a. 36 ft Wildcat catamaran that does trips daily. b. 7 x 250cc Honda Quad bikes for guided tours c. Safari Land Rover for local transportation d. Double Kayaks x 6, Single kayak X 1 e. Traditional wooden dhow boat OPTION ONE - Turn key as the marketed price indicates The owner will take it upon themselves to provide the successful buyer a turn key lodge with 20 NEW chalet's as per the floor plan on the water and walkways OPTION TWO -Buying the controlling 60% shares from the seller Based on the current status and operation capability of the lodge . With the remaining 40% shares belonging to a sleeping partner @ USD 370 000.00 based on the current exchange rate A opportunity of this caliber only comes ones in a lifetime

Love this property? Add it to your wishlist
Share this property
DISCOVER THIS AREA

Property details

Erf size:
1,000 m²

What can I afford?

Downloads

Floor plans Property PDF

Tips for buyers