Serengeti Golf Estate
Property for sale in the Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate, in Gauteng
, is a prime example of what lifestyle estates should aspire to. With a strong emphasis on family and community,
nature, tranquillity and leisure are just a few promises the homes currently for sale in the Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate provide. The multi-faceted Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate is truly unique in its scale, both in terms of size and luxury. The convenience of 780 hectares of easy living, within close proximity to OR Tambo International Airport and centrally situated between the economic hubs of both Johannesburg
, affords the residents the best of both worlds.
The Serengeti Lifestyle Estate features an internationally acclaimed Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, featuring an 18-hole course, 9-hole course and a 6500m2 clubhouse. This clubhouse boasts several lounges, bars, 2 restaurants and banqueting facilities. The Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate also boasts a world-class golfing academy and a ProShop for all your needs. While the Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate already provides opulent mansions for sale with more than enough to tempt, more attractions are promised in the not-so-distant future. Browse the property for sale that Pam Golding Properties has available in Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate below.
Featured Property in Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate
Serengeti Golf Estate
Property in Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate quicklinks
Property in Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate for sale
Property in Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate to rent - Long Term Rentals
Property in Serengeti Golf and Wildlife Estate to rent - Short Term Rentals
Explore Serengeti Golf Estate
• Nature: Living up to its African namesake with 300 hectares of nature conservation area, ripe to explore, with more than 7kms of rehabilitated wetlands and a variety of birdlife. There are various nature trails to enjoy and a forthcoming family campsite for residents. The conservation area also allows residents a catch and release fishing experience.
• Recreation: The estate’s golf course has played host to 2 South African Open Championships which, coupled with its extensive features already discussed, make it a golfer’s paradise. If you enjoy running, cycling or even tennis, then be sure to join the Serengeti Sports Club.
• Cuisine: The Deck Restaurant and Restaurant Ei8hteen are both located within the estate. The Deck Restaurant offers a casual dining experience, with both indoor and outdoor seating open for breakfast, lunch and supper 7 days a week. Restaurant Ei8hteen is a by-function, fine dining venue for residents exclusively, however it does also host wine tastings and special day events for holidays.
• Community: The active community hosts events and markets for residents such as annual craft festivals, family golf days, fetes and banquets.
Living in Serengeti Golf Estate
• Education: The Curro Serengeti Academy, serving grades 0-12 and a separate pre-primary is also located within the estate for the little ones. Shangri-La Academy, Cornwall Hill College and Maranatha Christian School are all options that are located nearby but off the estate.
• Shopping: Glen Acres Shopping Centre is a mere 5kms from the estate covering all your monthly grocery needs. Located at the north entrance of the estate is 50 000m2 of land, which will be the site of commercial sector developments including a boutique hotel and office park. The Serengeti Village Square shopping centre will be developed inside the estate when the estate reaches the required occupancy. The Village Square’s vision is to provide for the daily convenience needs, and will consist of deli style shops, coffee shops and a modern eatery. Large shopping franchises and malls are planned near the R23 and Monument Road intersection.
• Healthcare: Arwyp Medical Centre, The Linmed Hospital and Birch Med Day Clinic are just 3 medical facilities located nearby. Neighbouring Kempton Park has access to several clinics where specialised and general treatments are available.
• Travel: O.R. Tambo International Airport is conveniently located 20 minutes from Serengeti Golf Estate while the R21 highway connects to both Pretoria
and Johannesburg CBDs.