Midway between East London and Port Elizabeth, you’ll find a real gem! Kenton-on-Sea, awash with attractions and activities for the whole family, is an idyllic holiday village situated between the Bushmans and Kariega Rivers. Houses for sale in Kenton-on-Sea are sought after amongst those looking for a holiday home, retirement home and those looking to earn additional money on Kenton-on-Sea rentals. Even the winters are mild; so this is a great all year round holiday spot.
Pam Golding Properties offers a wide selection of property for sale in Kenton-on-Sea to suit all budgets: vacant plots, quaint original holiday cottages and luxurious riverfront residences all offer direct access to the river banks often with their own private jetties or boathouses. Buying property in Kenton-on-Sea provides you with the opportunity to discover the interesting history of the pioneers, rich cultural diversity and easy access to a variety of private game reserves. The area offers a break from city life… those simply wanting to relax and unwind in a safe environment will find their time in Kenton on Sea to be a fulfilling and enriching experience. Find out more about houses for sale and Kenton on Sea rentals by taking a look at our property listings.
Most houses for sale in Kenton-on-Sea are either just a short walk or drive from the pristine beaches and rivers which is why owning property here offers the best of Africa for both young and old:
• Water sport activities, leisurely boat cruises, deep sea fishing and kite surfing are a few of the outdoor activities that can be enjoyed here.
• Other activities include whale watching, bird watching as well as horse riding, hiking trails, mountain biking, canoeing and 4x4 trails.
• In terms of game viewing, a quick drive will see you arriving at a Big 5 game reserve, but the area is a Big 7 location thanks to the Southern Right Whales and Great White Sharks that frequent the waters.
Living in Kenton-on-Sea
As it is a holiday town, don’t expect every amenity in the book, but luckily the towns located within driving distance offer everything you need should you choose to buy property in Kenton-on-Sea and Boesmansriviermond.
• Schools: There are a few pre-primary and primary schools in the area, but the education centre of the Eastern Cape, Grahamstown, is an excellent choice for high school as many of the schools offer boarding facilities.
• Air travel: The nearest airport is in Port Elizabeth.
Featured Property in Kenton on Sea
Property in Kenton on Sea quicklinks
Property in Kenton on Sea for sale
Property in Kenton on Sea to rent - Long Term Rentals
Property in Kenton on Sea to rent - Short Term Rentals
Other Areas in Kenton on Sea and Areas Nearby Kenton on Sea
Areas Nearby Kenton on Sea
Kariega Blue Flag Beach
Touch Rugby at Kariega Beach
Kenton on Sea Rhino Run 2014