Hermanus property is an ideal choice for a holiday home, guesthouse or retirement in the Western Cape
. Located just an hour’s drive from Cape Town
, houses for sale and for rent in Hermanus are very popular due to its quaint surrounding and beautiful seaside views
. International investors know that owning property in Hermanus provides an impressive return on investment
while houses to rent offer the ideal break from city living and undisputed beauty.
Pam Golding Properties offers a wide selection of Hermanus properties for sale
. Whether you want to make the area your permanent residence, open a Bed and Breakfast or purchase a holiday home, we have the ideal property for you. While Hermanus is the most famous village in the region, the Greater Hermanus area actually comprises several charming villages: Fisherhaven, Hawston, Hermanus, Onrus
, Sandbaai, Vermont, Voelklip, Zwelihle.
- Residential property in Hermanus: There are exclusive properties located along the beach, near the town centre and further inland. As Hermanus has a relatively small population, there is ample space for large family homes.
- Commercial Hermanus property: Hermanus is brimming with commercial opportunities as the natural beauty of the area attracts visitors from all over the world, particularly during whale season. The area is home to many successful guesthouses and Bed and Breakfasts, providing plenty of opportunities for those who want to take advantage of tourists’ frequent visits to the area.
- Vacant land in Hermanus: Why search for the ideal Hermanus country real estate or beach property when you can build a house to meet your exact specifications? Alternatively, you can invest in a piece of vacant land in a golf estate and build a home in an exclusive community.
Featured Property in Hermanus
Property in Hermanus quicklinks
Property in Hermanus for sale
Property in Hermanus to rent - Long Term Rentals
Property in Hermanus to rent - Short Term Rentals
- Unparalleled Scenic Beauty: Hermanus is a nature lover’s paradise and the Fernkloof Nature Reserve offers beautiful elevated views of the coast. Whether you prefer hiking along scenic paths or lazing around on sandy beaches, you will find plenty of activities to enjoy.
- Whale-watching: Hermanus is also internationally recognised as one of the best land-based whale-watching locations in the world as these mammals come to Walker Bay annually to calve. You can either spot the whales and their young from the promenade or embark on a boat-based whale-watching tour.
- History: Discover some of the more historic parts of the village by taking a visit to the old harbour and fishermen’s cottages.
- Arts and Crafts: Savour delicious fresh produce or admire the arts and crafts of the local residents when you visit the various markets held in the village.
Living in Hermanus
- Sport: T-off at the Hermanus Golf Club in Eastcliff, renowned as one of the country’s most beautiful courses or take a short drive to the equally pristine Arabella Gold Estate and Spa. Also within close driving distance, you’ll find golf estates in Kleinmond and Caledon.
- Shopping: Hermanus offers everything from quaint bakeries to a larger shopping complex, so there’s little reason to ever travel far to find what you need. Along with fashion boutiques and everyday supplies, the town also offers a host of restaurants to suit locals and tourists alike.
- Education: Hermanus is home to a variety of different school that cater for pre-school, junior school and high school students. No matter your preference, owning a property in Hermanus means you’ll have easy access to this array of educational facilities.
- Healthcare: Hermanus has its own Medi Clinic as well as local practices offering all services from dentistry through to physiotherapy.
Other Areas in Hermanus and Areas Nearby Hermanus
You are invited to come down and visit us at 171 Main Road – the old Walker Bay Art Gallery building.