If luxury and privacy combined with easy access and surrounding beauty are important to you, Fancourt property with its convenient position and outstanding facilities make it the finest lifestyle choice. Many young families choose to live permanently here and commute for business as required.
The estate offers various property options, each with its own particular charm and character. Some offer you the chance to experience Fancourt for a few weeks a year through a fractional ownership offering, others offer outright ownership, but all offer an investment in an exceptional, secure and exquisite lifestyle.
• Fancourt is set on 613 hectares (3 x size of Monaco)
• Situated on the Garden Route 7km away from the George airport with direct flights from Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban
• Hospitality facilities include The Manor House Boutique Hotel, The Fancourt Luxury Hotel & Spa and Hair Salon
• A variety of restaurants; La Cantina (Italian and Mediterranean Cuisine), Monet (Bistro Cafe and Deli), Henry White’s (Classic Dining) and Club Lounge and Bar (selection of cocktail snacks, club house steaks and burgers)
• Leisure Centre and poolside Café
• Gym and aerobics studio
• The Leisure Centre also houses the Teen Lounge (equipped with gaming facilities, table tennis, table football and pool table) and Kidz Club (offers supervised activities for children aged 3 – 10)
• Leisure trails and running and mountain bike trails
• Four floodlit tennis courts
• 3 Championship Golf Courses designed by Gary Player; The Links, Montagu and Outeniqua
• A golf pro shop and comprehensive golf practice facilities and access to qualified PGA specialists
• Fancourt also offers conferencing halls, boardrooms and meeting rooms
Click here for more information on the development
Click here for information on Fractional Ownership