With a selection of South Africa’s most contested property for sale, an Atlantic Seaboard address is inherently valuable. Rentals and property for sale along the Atlantic Seaboard are attractive because of their placement near the heart of the CBD and Blue Flag beaches. Expansion is limited which means the properties available are often snapped up at a premium making Atlantic Seaboard property investment incredibly attractive.
The Atlantic Seaboard has a lot in the way of choice when it comes to property types. From contemporary Sea Point bachelor apartments to sprawling Fresnaye mansions, the area definitely has what you are looking for. Contrary to what one might expect, Atlantic Seaboard property for sale or rent needn’t be excessive as there are many affordable options available.
Short distances to the V&A Waterfront, the CBD and Green Point Stadium make property for sale or rent on the Atlantic Seaboard permanently relevant. The drives along Victoria and Kloof Road are affectionately dubbed ‘Millionaire’s Mile’ by Capetonians for clear reasons, it takes one trip for a million pennies to drop.
Because of the wide variety available, the Atlantic Seaboard has rentals and property for sale to suit all needs – let Pam Golding Properties get you setup with an address of immense value.
Featured Property in Atlantic Seaboard
Property in Atlantic Seaboard quicklinks
Property in Atlantic Seaboard for sale
Property in Atlantic Seaboard to rent - Long Term Rentals
Property in Atlantic Seaboard to rent - Short Term Rentals
Explore the Atlantic Seaboard
• Vibrant nightlife: Beachside cafes and ultra-trendy nightclubs are where the famous play with Camps Bay and Sea Point serving as the most desirable hotspots to see and be seen.
• Recreation and leisure: Walking your dog along the Sea Point Promenade or a family outing to the V&A Waterfront are both popular activities (among many others) afforded to locals while the Green Point Stadium offers itself as centre stage for visiting international performing artists.
• Sunny beaches: Clifton’s beaches are world famous for their undisturbed waters and gorgeous views while super-yachts anchor themselves in plain view of beach-goers. Camps Bay offers a Miami-esque setting with its palm trees, neon lights and sandy beaches.
• Fine dining: Some of Cape Town’s most exquisite dishes are prepared along the beachfronts and themes range from Mexican to Thai and everything in between.
• Nature: What’s unique about the area is that tanning on the beach and hiking up a mountain can be attempted in the very same hour. Lion’s Head, a popular hike, is a short drive from the beach and many test their bravery para-gliding off over the city for incomparable views.
Living in the Atlantic Seaboard
• Education: Many prestigious educational institutions, including Reddam House and Camps Bay High School, can be found on the Atlantic Seaboard and the University of Cape Town is a short 15 minute drive away.
• Shopping: The V&A Waterfront, is remarkably close is home to everything from boutiques and restaurants to grocery and lifestyle shops. There are numerous supermarkets in the area so you are sure to find a local one to call your own.
• Healthcare: The Christian Barnard Memorial and New Somerset Hospitals are a short drive from the Atlantic Seaboard with specialised treatment in private and public offerings alike.
• Travel: National highways and the CBD are easily accessible and the area offers full access to bus routes and taxis for public transportation.
Other Areas in Atlantic Seaboard and Areas Nearby Atlantic Seaboard
Areas Nearby Atlantic Seaboard