The Pam Golding Property Management Services (PGPMS) Residential Sectional Title Division currently engages mandates from Bodies Corporate and Homeowners Associations across the property market. Through our commitment to investment in both human resources and sophisticated property management systems, we focus on meeting and surpassing our client’s expectations and trustees can be assured of quick and efficient responses to all requests from our skilled property management teams.
In keeping with the desire to be a leading participant within the industry and aligning itself with the core values of professionalism and integrity, PGPMS is an active member of the National Association of Managing Agents (NAMA) and key corporate sponsor of the Association of Residential Communities (ARC).
The company is also registered with the Institute of Estate Agents of South Africa (IEASA); the South African Property Owners Association (SAPOA) and the South African Council of Shopping Centres (SACSC), and, as required it is registered with the Estate Agency Affairs Board and also a registered debt collector with the Debt Collectors Council.
A team of professionals
From its early beginnings in 2001, PGPMS has steadily grown year on year, specialising in sectional title property administration and the management of homeowners associations from small high value niche HOA’s to extensive gated communities comprising of hundreds of units. With a team of highly trained property professionals, we are also able to draw on the in-house legal and financial skills often not present within competitor companies.
PGPMS has the infrastructure and resources to provide a professional and expert service, and has qualified and dedicated personnel who subscribe to our philosophy of personal service, who are assigned to administer specific properties. In addition, we have modern and sophisticated computer systems to support our management team.
The company employs some 25 portfolio managers and staff.
Key service offering
We offer the following services in respect of managed properties:
- Attending to maintenance and repair issues once the property is let, using our network of experienced and professional suppliers.
- Maintaining records of account of all rental payments and disbursements, including payments for repairs and maintenance, and accounting to the landlord in respect of these on a monthly basis.
- Receiving rentals from tenants and paying these over to the landlord as well as following up on unpaid rentals.
- Inspecting the premises when required.
- Monitoring tenant payment for all services for which they are liable, including water, municipal rates and electricity.